September 16, 2010

With patience being something you have to accept rather you like it or not, I really wish it would come in an easier package. I've been counting down the days all month, waiting for September 30th to arrive. The day we'll find out if we are having a son or a daughter. The feeling is something I can't really describe, finding out the gender brings an entirely new bond with our baby.

I already have colors and so many other things picked out for both genders. We have our names chosen, but I guess the wait is a good thing since we still need to decide if we will announce the name along with the gender, or if we want to wait until the birth and meeting our baby. I can't wait for September to come to an end, we will be celebrating my 21st birthday and the gender reveal party together with family and friends. Good food and pretty reveal cupcakes waiting for dessert. Although I won't be ordering my first drink on my own, this will defiantly be the best birthday ever.

I'm hoping to take on some new handmade projects and start sewing a lot of our baby's items as soon as the gender is confirmed. I should have a few of those things to post sometime in October.

So many things have been changing for us and playing out perfectly since finding out I was pregnant in late June, this has been one life changing  journey for sure<3

No comments:

Post a Comment