September 13, 2010

We spent Saturday evening celebrating the marriage of my oldest brother Mark to his longtime girlfriend of 7 years, Lynzi. The entire day was so much fun and the Wedding itself was gorgeous.
My handsome man & I. He had the honor of officiating the marriage, (his first time) and I was so proud of him! He did such an awesome job and so many guests stopped to tell us so all throughout the evening.

The Bride & Groom dancing.

Her bouquet was so beautiful and unique. Covered in special charms and pictures from both of their parents and grandparents wedding days.

This is by far the best groom's cake ever. The picture speaks for itself!

The beautiful Bride- my new sister. She is such a lovely soul and I couldn't be happier to have her as a permanent part of our family now.

The night ended with the bride and groom riding off on a red scooter and they are now off spending their honeymoon in Jamaica, the first time my brother has ever agreed to step foot onto an airplane and probably the last.

<3


1 comment:

  1. You are special kind of sister...one who is an amazing friend that I can count on to make fun of my quirky-ness and laugh through all the craziness...the sister I never had. :)

    I love you Carrie!

    ReplyDelete