September 20, 2011

Isaac's 6 Month Pictures


I can't even handle it.
We took our sweet boy to a studio this evening to capture his six month stage with a few professional pictures. I have very few baby pictures of myself since our home burnt down a long time ago and all of our pictures/videos with it. So I'm a little obsessed with making sure I have plenty of my little man. If I could take him each month, I would. Thankfully I have a nice camera and snap plenty of my own, but his half birthday is pretty deserving of professionals ;)
I'm going to try not to post every last picture, but no promises. 
Here are some of my favorites!









Since I found Isaac's Halloween costume a couple weeks ago, I brought it with us and I'm totally in love with his costume pictures! So darn precious. 




3 comments:

  1. ahhhh I love it all! That dinosaur is way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks :)
    Babies in halloween costumes kill me! Can't wait to see the others on halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOO cute!! I just want to squeeze his little face lol And yes, the dinosaur is precious!!

    ReplyDelete