August 5, 2011

Used Books

I'm a little obsessed with kiddo books. 


I love reading reading to my little man, and the day he is a toddler picking out his own book for us to read together.. oh, I'll die. 
Isaac has a few new books that were gifts, and a few new ones that I have picked up for him. The majority of his stash are used books, from goodwill mostly. Instead of paying $20 for each book we want to add to his little collection, I'm able to pick up a nice little stash each time we are out and pit stop by goodwill. I find some of my childhood favorites too. All of the books that I buy are in good condition, but some of them appear to be brand new. They are usually priced between 49cents-99cents a piece. 
Could it get any better?


He will have his own big library by the time he is interested in reading on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment