May 3, 2011

I guess I still have a wee bit of craftiness in my bones after having a baby.
I bought mixed paint first but the color came out looking similar to vomit, and it was impossible trying to paint the curves and details on this shelf anyway, so I went back to the faithful Krylon spray paint.

I forgot to take a before picture, but luckily I found this one in my phone sent from Emily while her garage looked over this shelf for me.


AFTER


My husband has since rearranged and made things even better, but I wasn't going to take new pictures :)
I love my green shelf. It's even lovelier in person!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is wonderful!! I absolutely love it. I wish I had half the creativity that you guys have. I somehow missed out completely on all that giftedness... It really is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks! & it really doesn't require much talent haha ;)
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete