April 6, 2011

Isaac: Week Four


I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I gave birth to our sweet boy. His personality grows each day and he changes so quickly. At his two week appointment he weighed 9lbs 3oz. The boy loves to be awake, either checking out his surroundings or locked onto my eyes. One of my favorite things is watching him fall asleep with a full belly, he coos the sweetest sounds and smiles while occasionally peeking open those eyes until he eventually falls into a sound sleep. He has outgrown all of the tiny newborn outfits and is really a skinny but long baby, a lot of his bigger outfits are too wide but fit great lengthwise. And goodness, he has the most perfect cheeks that I can't stop kissing. I love being his mama. These past four weeks have really taught me more about living in the present. I don't want to be stuck on aways looking forward to life in the future, and possibly missing a minute of my boy as he is now.

Here are a few more pictures from the past week





1 comment: