December 6, 2010

27 weeks

(27 weeks last friday)

& a reversible diaper bag.




I knit this as an extra diaper bag for our boy.. so I'm pretty proud of it, little flaws and all!
I still want to add a few more details but I've learned a lot from this project. One thing being to listen to your husbands combining method rather than the professionals video =] Who would have thought?
Now I'm on a mission to finish my babes little blanket before we get busy with the nursery at the end of the month.



5 comments:

  1. that diaper bag is amazing! i want to learn to knit so badly. how long have you been doing it? i could use all the advice i can get :)

    i can't wait to see the blanket all finished...and be sure to take lots of pictures of the nursery!!

    have a lovely evening!!

    xoxo

    ps i love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) & you can defiantly learn to knit!! It's pretty simple, just time consuming. My friend took a little class and then taught me pretty quickly. I haven't been knitting long at all, this is the first thing I've done besides starting the blanket.
    Look for a class in your area of just buy a book from the craft store..

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! You did awesome. Mine's still in pieces...one day though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenai! I know, I wish there was more time for knitting and other crafts.. I didn't even finish everything I wanted to add to this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, congrats on your pregnancy! what an exciting time :)
    also, LOVE the bag.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete