November 21, 2010

25 weeks

25 weeks. 
This past week I've had so many strangers ask about the bump in public, for the first time.

[Excuse the hair, a night out around a fire] The sweet husband bought me a pair of TOMS this weekend & my gosh, they are extra comfortable. It hasn't crossed my mind until now but I had to go up a shoe size.. swollen feet??
I'm so anxious for this little guy to get here. We met a brand new baby boy in the family tonight and it made me even more impatient for Isaac to arrive. <3


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...as always!

    Time is flying by! He will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Happy 25 weeks! Only 15 more weeks! I am 25 weeks tomorrow... I can't wait for the babies to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing. so jealous that you got a pair of toms...i really want some for myself as well :) might have to add it to my christmas list ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yay! You look so cute. I've had strangers talk to me in public too, some really nice, but I've had a lot of people look at me really rudely, like I'm a pregnant little kid. It probably doesn't help that I dress like a little kid, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Came across your blog through She Breathes Deeply. You look fabulous at 25 weeks :) I am 14 weeks and can hardly wait for this bump to grow bigger and bigger! BTW- I absolutely adore the name Isaac. What name could be better for a child than that which means "laughter". Congrats to you :)

    ReplyDelete