November 15, 2010

24 weeks & a sneak peak

24 week bump!

[He's beginning to wonder what's going on in there]


<3
I'm working on a little knitting project, I'm really excited about this little gem of mine and can't wait see how it comes out. I should be posting an update with a picture of it sometime in the next week! I love knitting & have so many potential projects lined up, but for now I'm a full time working lady until our boy comes so my crafting time is really limited.
Here is a little sneak peak at the two colors I'm using...
Black & Wheat
I absolutely love all Lion Brand yarn. This chunky yarn comes out so nice with size 10 needles. It's really thick and heavy! The other week I ventured out and tried another brand of yarn, after wasting so much of my time on that project I had to unravel it because the yarn was so inconsistent and would go from thick to very thin- making the knit look terrible. So I tossed it in my little yarn collection & went back to the faithful Lion Brand. It gets a little pricey, but I never go in Hobby Lobby without their 40% off coupon. Project update coming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment