December 7, 2011

Isaac and Santa


My son isn't exactly keen on being held by many strangers, especially men, so as we sat in the 2 hour Santa line I fully expected his first Christmas picture with Santa to be a total melt down. I think he was just so tried by the time we made it to Santa, that he didn't really care at that point. We couldn't get a smile out of him, but regardless, he wasn't screaming for his mama or dada.
I've always thought pictures with Santa were a little weird, waiting in lines and paying high prices to have a quick snapshot of your child with some random old man... but as a parent I feel drawn into these silly traditions now. And I have to say it will be pretty exciting to compare the pictures each year! 

So here is my sweet boy in his first cheesy Christmas picture with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment