August 9, 2010

THE BIG NEWS

WE ARE GROWING A BABY!

That's right, we are going to be parents in March 2011. I would scan our latest ultrasound and load it here for you guys to see our Precious, but I just don't have that kind of energy these days.

I'm nearly three months now and we have just started making our rounds to share the goodness with family and friends. There are still more than a handful of people we haven't yet had the chance to chat with, but I highly doubt they will find out through my little blog before we make our way to them.

Don't hate if this quickly turns into 90% baby blog, I'll still be posting crafts all throughout the pregnancy- and then we will be taking a long break from the world once we meet our baby.

We are so excited to be on this journey, March really cannot come quick enough <3


2 comments: